We DO NOT accept any guest articles with in linked to other third party websites. We have SPONSORED POST SERVICES for that. For more information contact us. (Updated 03/23/2014)
Contributors are always welcome to DdesignerR. The site is growing fast and writing for us will give you a broad publicity. Many of our readers are designers and design enthusiasts. We are planning to move to the next level. We want to keep providing more high quality in-design articles everyday and we need your help to make this a reality. If you have a creative idea in mind, want to promote your blog or feel the need to share any of your photographic related ides or articles with our readers, please send us an email to email@example.com
Who Can Write?
- Are you a photographer/ web designer with a tip to share?
- Do you want a place to display and talk about some of your best photography/ design tutorial?
- Are you interested in helping millions others to improve their digital photography?
- Have you got a review of a camera, lens or other piece of photography/ web designing gear?
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your articles here at DdesigneRR.
What are we looking for?
- We accept tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to digital photography (including post production)
- We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about (if you’re struggling with this please let us know – we might be able to find you a shot to use)
- We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 250 words long .
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, photo-Blog, Flickr account, photography studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial.
- Submissions need to be original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely
How to Submit Your Article:
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to be know as.
- Web site URL: you don’t have to have a website, you can link to your twitter or any other social media account
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- Send your article with the above detail to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Will You Get Back?
- Your article will be featured for our readers to see.
- You can introduce yourself to more than 30,000 monthly visitors. (YES its keep increasing every month)
- Advertise your name / website / get more followers on Twitter.
- You can promote your own portfolio, website, along with your biography in the Author Information box at the end of each post.
- Each article will be submitted to our Twitter, Facebook pages and will be heavily promoted, giving you exposure and traffic.
Do I get paid?
At the moment, we can only give recognition for our contributors. But we hope that we can provide a budget to start paying our Authors later on this year. If you want to offer us an article, freebie or tutorial, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are open for suggestions and we will credit you fully. If you become one of our long term contributor we will reward you with gift card$/ ca$h pri$e$ 🙂